Most days I am lugging two bags to and from school. I always have grading to do at home and I always bring home at least one textbook to prepare for future lessons. I decided to clean out one of my bags and found some interesting items. Check them out below!
1. Binder clips (Graded, To Be Graded, Send Home)
2. Millions of paper clips!
3. My personal planner
4. My lesson plans planner
5. Graded student work---surprisingly graded!
6. Flair pens, purple pens, sharpies, gel pens, pens ect.!!!
8. A spoon?!
9. Song Lyrics to edit for school content
10. Revolutionary War Unit Lesson Plans
11. Sweet Tarts.... daily pick me up? Used for a math lesson? Student reward?
Comment with what is in YOUR teacher bag!
I'm Laura, I am beginning my third year as a 5th grade teacher! I have a passion for teaching, engaging, and helping students take ownership of their learning! This is a place where I update and share a sneak peak of my fabulous fifth graders.